Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 6, Part 3



We settled on a walk through the Pittville Park area of town to build up an appetite for a another night at Everest. It's a beautiful part of town, and the Pittville Pump Room in particular was absolutely spectacular.

We ordered off the menu at Everest this time; Tea ordered the butter chicken, I ordered the balti chicken, and we started with some tandoori chicken. I didn't think I was much of a fan of butter chicken, but their fantastic naan dipped in the butter chicken sauce was a slice of heaven on Earth.

Now, if only I could find a way to stream Game 7 here, I'd be all set.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job - pictures are fabulous! I don't think you know who has seen the cruise prices yet - very interesting!

    It appears I'm not much of a blogger, had a crazy day today but will update tomorrow.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete